Intern - Promotions / Marketing
Cumulus MediaNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Promotions / Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Intern - Promotions / Marketing postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
95.5 WPLJ, NASH FM 94.7, Radio 103.9 and 77 WABC Radio all broadcast from Midtown Manhattan, the heart of the entertainment industry. The stations are owned by Cumulus Media, the second largest owner and operator of AM and FM radio stations in the United States, obtaining over 570 stations in 120 U.S. Cities. We're looking to hire several interns for the Spring 2017 Semester for our award-winning marketing and promotions department.
Cumulus needs enthusiastic individuals to liaison between the station and its listeners.
While working in the office, interns are expected to assist with:
- Contacting contest winners
- Distributing prizes
- Filing prize winners' information
- Developing guest lists for events
- Creating advertising, promotional, and marketing tools
- Preparing and gathering all promotional supplies needed for events/appearances
- Organizing all station inventory and other promotional materials daily
While working at events/appearances, interns are expected to:
- Assist Street Team Leaders
- Drive brand awareness by engaging and interacting with station listeners and event attendees
- Successfully represent Cumulus Media's four different stations by having a positive and energetic attitude at all times
- Monitor promotional games and assist with the distribution of prizes
- Work well in a team environment and have the ability to adjust under pressure, or to unexpected situations.
The ideal candidates will be highly organized and detail / deadline oriented. Knowledge of MS Office Programs, PageMaker, Excel, Power Point and Internet required.
Must be receiving college credit to apply.
Must be available to work 3 days a week, including 2 weekdays and a Saturday or Sunday.
May be required to work early mornings or late nights.