Intern - Management A&R
Crush Music ManagementWest Hollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Spring Internship (January - April 2017)
The Crush Music internship is ideal for students and post-graduates interested in learning about all the logistical ins and outs of managing musical artists, finding new artists and talent, and working with our Creative department. Interns will help our management and marketing teams organize artists' affairs and help the office run smoothly.
Some information about our Management / A&R / Creative internship:
- They are unpaid but available for college credit
- Candidates must be proactive, responsible, able to act appropriately with our high profile artists and uphold strict policy of non-disclosure
Potential day-to-day tasks include:
- Office administrative assistance (high volume communication via phones & email)
- Booking studio time, travel arrangements, and housing accommodations for artists/producers
- Reviewing artist management contracts and various legal documents
- Compiling Excel spreadsheets, supervise phone lines, and maintain an organized, efficient office space (knowledge of Microsoft Office programs highly preferred)
- Reviewing new artist submissions and determining acts with potential for commercial success
- Assisting in creating sets for music videos/photoshoots and making decisions for album artwork
- Monitor/Manage social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, etc. for Crush artists
- Compile & record weekly social media statistics & chart positions for all artists
- Participate in company wide meetings to drill down on all aspects of the entertainment business
- Collect articles, tweets, and other web data during specific launches
- Various errands such as picking up/delivering studio supplies, artist items & office equipment
- Assisting our Creative Department with editing & post-production stages (experience with PhotoShop, Adobe Premiere, Illustrator, InDesign is preferred but NOT mandatory)
Internship schedules can vary from 2-5 business days per week during normal office hours (9:00AM - 5:00PM P.T.), with flexibility to accommodate school and work schedules.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online