Admin Assistant, Research
Crown Media Family NetworksStudio City, CA
Full Time Job
This position provides administrative support for both Los Angeles & New York Media Research and Consumer Insights Departments and reports to the Senior Vice President, Media Research and Consumer Insights
• Organize, track and maintain Nielsen billing and Media Research and Consumer Insights department budget.
• Submit P.O. requests and process invoices
• Facilitate ordering supplies, research materials, etc.
• Assist with pulling daily overnight reports and broadcast nationals
• Assist analysts in developing ratings tracks as needed
• Send out industry reports and articles from various research databases
• Maintain on-line research library (CARDs system), filing and mail
• Proof read research reports
• Schedule meetings, answer phones and co-ordinate conference calls
• Assemble weekly priority list and manage department vacation calendar
• Arrange travel and develop expense reports for department
• Develop and Edit Power Point presentations
• Minimum 3 years' experience an Administrative Assistant.
• Previous experience with scheduling travel and meetings, managing calendars, processing invoices and expense reimbursements.
• High School diploma, GED or equivalent
• PC and/or MAC experience
• Previous experience with MS office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
• BA/BS Degree preferred
• Requires strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word and especially Power Point).
• Must have strong communications ability, both written and verbal
• Must have demonstrated ability to stay organized and meet deadlines while working on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Must be detail oriented.