Intern - Marketing
Creative Entertainment ServicesCalabasas, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Founded in 1982, Creative Entertainment Services (CES) specializes in branded entertainment and product placement and integration. We represent a wonderful list of clients, and we aggressively and creatively integrate these brands into feature films, TV (network & cable), digital content, video games, and events. For the entertainment properties best aligned with our clients' brand goals, we also develop promotional tie-ins and influence Hollywood trendsetters through event marketing and celebrity relations.
CES is a Spark Alliance Marketing company. At Spark, we believe there is a perfect intersection where great content and brand objectives meet. We're so passionate about it, we even put it in our name...Spark. Great ideas spark reactions that lead to superior results when coupled with the right marketing strategy. Our team is dedicated to developing strategies to engage world-class integrated marketing campaigns, strategic marketing partnerships, cross-platform marketing leveraging new traditional and new media, and sponsorship relationships that help build brands and companies. We value innovation, creativity, teamwork and accountability. We offer a results-oriented, customer-centric, fun and highly creative culture. We invite you to get involved with our confident, winning team.
We are looking for passionate and hard working interns to get involved with all aspects of our business. Ideally, two or three days a week from 9:30 - 5. We are flexible as far as days and times. This is an unpaid internship, and can be for school credit.
Specifically, the Marketing Intern will:
• Read scripts from brand new feature films and television shows, and do a full breakdown by brand opportunity.
* Market research on film and TV. Includes latest release dates, casting, brand partnerships.
* Scanning film and TV for product placement. Log and evaluate results.
* Outreach to production companies with latest brand news.
* Social Media trend analysis
• Be part of brainstorming sessions to develop client entertainment marketing strategies.
Skills, Education and Experience
• Current or graduated student in a BA or BS program. Ideally, Marketing or Communications major
• MUST HAVE A REAL LOVE AND INTEREST FOR TELEVISION AND FEATURE FILM
• Entertainment experience preferred.
• Strong organizational and research skills.
• Strong computer skills.
Come join our team! We look forward to hearing from you!!!!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online