Human Resources Assistant
Creative Artists AgencyLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Human Resources Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Human Resources Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our CAA Human Resources team as an HR Assistant. The HR Assistant is both a hands-on and strategic role that provides HR support to our business. The role is critical in partnership with our HR Business Partner (HRBP) in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvements.
Successful candidates will be responsible for coordinating with our collaborative HR team, our business leaders and, of course, our employees. The ideal candidate will have experience implementing policies and processes, managing timekeeping systems, providing excellent customer service skills, basic employee relations experience and working closely with employees. This is a great entry-level HR role for those interested in an HR generalist career.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Owning and organizing all department records and employment files and spreadsheets.
• Administration of time and attendance HR systems: entering new employees and updating employee information.
• Front line HR support, scheduling all meetings and answering calls for HRBP's office, and fielding or escalating various HR inquiries from employees.
• Assisting with the roll out of new initiatives and projects including new policies and procedures, talent management and career pathing.
• Ensuring an excellent onboarding experience by partnering with the Employee Development, Recruiting, HRIS, and IT teams.
• Collecting feedback and helping drive improvements with client groups via regular check-ins and exit interviews.
• Organizing and facilitating trainings and feedback sessions in partnership with HRBP.
• Assisting with performance management processes.
• Organizing employee engagement and recognition events.
• Collaborating with peers and colleagues to ensure consistent HR support and customer service.
• All other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
• 1+ years Human Resources, Recruiting or related Administrative experience
• Proficiency with MS Office programs
• Previous exposure to HRIS/ATS programs
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
• Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience, humor and helpfulness at all times - front line contact for employee inquiries
• Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
• Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills: accuracy is essential
• Flexibility to work overtime as needed
• 2+ years Human Resources experience in a fast-paced, ambiguous corporate environment
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships and influence employees at all levels
• Experience with Workday and Box