Sr. Financial Analyst
Create MusicHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
- Be passionate about music and digital media (YouTube).
- Possess a self-starter mentality.
- Take initiative to steamline processes wherever available.
- Be familiar with all social media platforms (YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook) and messaging apps such as Slack. -
- Ability to learn a new digital platform or program is a must.
Create is currently looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst to assist our leadership team with better understanding our business when it comes to financial reporting and analytics. Our company has grown significantly since it was founded in 2015. We are searching for a ''doer'' who can roll up his or her sleeves to drive the following:
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Analysis and Modeling
- ERP Build-out
- Budget and Forecasting
- Process and Procedures Adherence
- Problem Solving
- Internally tracking technology initiatives
- Monitoring revenue trends
- Recommending efficiencies to improve the cost structure.
- Working with outside accounting, CPA's, Tax advisors, and other service providers on timelines, deliverables, etc.
- Due Diligence and valuation with respect to asset acquisitions
- BA in Finance or Accounting
- 3 years of experience with a Tech Startup (preferably Venture or Institutional backed), Media, MCN, or traditional media company
- 2 - 3 Years of Financial and Accounting experience, with a good understanding of US GAAP rules and reporting
- Experience with a cloud-based ERP like NetSuite and Intacct
- Business Intelligence tools savvy with solutions like Tableau, Domo, or Looker
- Has gone through an acquisition and provided assistance from a due diligence standpoint
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Salesforce etc.
- Guided or assisted in a company's Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and interacted with other functional departments
- Data mining through various applications, extracting information and research solutions
Competitive salary in line with emerging growth companies and based on experience.
We are Create Music, one of the fastest growing music technology startups in the entertainment industry. As a multi-channel network (MCN), we monetize over 3.5 billion monthly music streams by our clients. We also operate a number of different services out of our 13,000 sq. foot facility in the heart of Hollywood: digital music distribution, YouTube monetization, artist development, publicity/marketing, and music video production.
A leader in the industries of Digital Asset Monetization and Rights Management, we collaborate with some of the most influential artists including Future, Migos, UZ, Will Sparx, MAKJ, Hopsin, One Direction's Josh Devine, Soulja Boy, Sam Tsui, and others. How we're different than a record label is that we strive to keep artists independent. We welcome you to join us and to become a part of Create as we reinvent the music industry!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online