Create MusicHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2016 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Receptionist/Office Assistant jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Receptionist/Office Assistant postings
Part Time Job
Serving as the front line resource to entire Create office, you will cover a large scope of daily tasks. You must be willing to treat every experience as an opportunity to grow. In turn, you will begin to establish your own network of industry connections as you coordinate with our team across multiple departments.
- Answer emails for the purpose of screening, transferring, responding to inquiries, and/or taking messages.
- Schedule meetings between executives and clients, and also those between general employees.
- Answer gate calls and direct guests to appropriate parking positions.
- Ensure that all guests and visitors sign in at reception. If guests bring a vehicle, their car details must be noted.
- Prepare refreshments for client meetings.
- Brewing coffee in the morning and at certain points of the day (up until 2 pm).
- Assist staff with copying, filing mail, and data entry.
- Email follow ups to client meetings and surveys to past studio renters.
- Prepare evaluation reports and other documents. For example, weekly reports summarizing the nature of appointments and clients who entered the building.
- Assist our Operations Manager in studio client services (from checking renters in to enforcing rules on studio cleanliness and parking).
- Keep current on social media and create reports as needed.
- Occasionally taking notes during meetings.
- Book and regulate reserved parking spots for our clients and guests.
- Regulate parking lot for vehicles not following their assigned positions.
- Cleaning the facility of trash and leftover mugs/tableware at checkpoints during midday and before the end of the day.
- Help our Operations Manager maintain and update the facility as needed.
- Be driven towards a career in the music and/or entertainment industry.
- Have minimum 1 year customer service experience.
- Be a people-person and an excellent communicator. Whether you are writing or speaking, you've got a handle on grammar and language.
- Take initiative to involve oneself in facility operations, follow up on appointments, and interact with clients appropriately.
- Pay close attention to detail and demonstrate quick multitasking ability.
- Be familiar with Google Apps, Microsoft Office (Tools, Excel, Word), Slack, and general computer usage
- Have a - High School Diploma or GED?.