Intern - Video Production
Create MusicHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/20/2016 3:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Video Production jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Intern - Video Production postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Create is looking for an intern who is prepared to work from Jan 2 - April 28. We may accept part-time applicants, but full-time schedule is preferred.
Intern will assist the video editors with various creative projects. As a production assistant on music videos shoots, you may participate in camerawork, lighting, and setting up/taking down equipment. At the office, you will show off your video editing skills by speed ramping and syncing frames. If necessary, you will perform day-to-day office tasks for any department, including but not limited to: running staff errands, updating spreadsheet data, and other administrative work.
This position requires someone who is eager to learn and grow. In turn, you will gain valuable experience in the music industry and begin establishing your own widespread network of industry connections. You will gain specific work experience in video production as a whole, specifically post-production processes.
- Provide a demo reel and some examples of full videos done.
- Be proficient in video editing using Adobe Premiere Pro. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator are also required.
- Be proficient/familiar with Mac OSX, Microsoft Office, and Google Apps.
- Have basic understanding of camera and film equipment.
- Be driven towards a career in the music/entertainment industry.
- Be punctual and dependable.
- Be a student or recent college grad.