Intern - Graphic Design
Create MusicHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/30/2017 11:39:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Graphic Design jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Intern - Graphic Design postings
Full Time Paid Internship
Create is looking for an intern who is prepared to work full time from Feb 1 - April 28.
- Submit a portfolio of your best pieces from a fun, young, and modern aesthetic.
- Be proficient in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, Keynote for Mac, Microsoft Office, and Google Apps.
- Be proficient in Mac OSX.
- Be punctual and dependable.
- Be passionate about and have an open mind towards all genres of music.
- Be well-versed on all social media platforms (YouTube, Instagram, Vine, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook).
- Be a student or recent college grad.
Intern will assist our designers on various company-related projects such as designing logos, cover artwork, and presentation decks used for proposals and partnerships. In essence, you will develop branding elements for our artists and other clients. Furthermore, you will be involved in designing handbooks, brochures, and other visual presentations of written content requested by any department. There will be cross-departmental collaboration on marketing-related tasks such as writing blog posts, managing social media, and researching clients. In any downtime, you will participate in day-to-day office tasks including but not limited to: running staff errands, updating spreadsheet data and other administrative work.
You must be willing to treat every experience as an opportunity to grow. In turn, you will learn how to navigate the music industry and begin establishing your own network of industry connections. Most importantly, you will learn how to apply principles of designs to materials disseminated in a music business setting.
Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing, Music/Music Industry
- Experience in web design and layout
- Ability to adapt designs for mobile formats