Content Claiming Specialist
Create MusicHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Create Music is currently hiring for a new Content Claiming Specialist to join our Digital Rights team! This is not a video production or content creation job. Rather, administration, data management, and customer service are the cornerstone of this position. Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Watching video for several hours daily
- Manual claiming (asserting rights) of videos
- Uploading and defining assets
- Researching potential clients
- Be passionate about digital media (YouTube) and driven towards a career in the music and/or entertainment industry.
- Be knowledgeable or regularly immersed in EDM, hip hop, or viral memes/media influencer genres.
- Have a self-starter mentality to fuel innovation while communicating well in team settings.
- Be tech savvy: well-versed in Internet culture and social media platforms (YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook).
- Have thick skin working within Internet meme culture.
- Be task-oriented and focused, able to conduct research and to enjoy scanning through YouTube videos for new opportunities.
- Be able to organize projects and large amounts of information efficiently.
- Be familiar with Mac OSX, Microsoft Office, and Google Apps. Be well-versed on all social media platforms (YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook).
- 1-3 years work experience
- Knowledge/immersion in EDM, hip hop, or viral influencer genres
- Experience or interest working for an MCN
- Strong understanding of the online video market (YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Musical.ly)
- Working proficiency in other languages
We are Create, one of the fastest growing music-tech startups in the entertainment industry. As a multi-channel network (MCN), we monetize over 3 billion monthly music streams by our creators. We also operate a number of different services out of our 16,000 sq. foot facility in the heart of Hollywood: digital music distribution, YouTube monetization, artist development, publicity/marketing, and music video production. We collaborate with some of the most influential personalities and musicians including Future, Migos, UZ, Will Sparx, Mac J, Hopsin, One Direction's Josh Devine, Soulja Boy, Sam Tsui, and others. How we're different than a record label is that we strive to keep artists independent. We welcome you to join us and to become a part of Create as we empower artists to be in control!
YouTube monetization is the arm of Create that provides the consulting and production resources for our clients to grow their audience and earnings. We currently represent mass amounts of YouTube channels for our artists and social media influencers, who collectively receive millions of views per month--and that number is growing. Create aims to support the next generation of digital film and music makers on YouTube while also offering innovative entertainment properties for distribution across multiple platforms.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online