Full Time Unpaid Internship
- Assisting the e-commerce manager with the current system
- Assisting with photo editing, image selection
- Uploading merchandise photos and inventory
- Organizing and assisting with product photoshoots, including production and styling
- Communicating with our store partners to maintain accurate inventory
- Looking for models, also picking New models
- Marketing for Couture Luv Inc.
- Available to start IMMEDIATELY and intern for at least three full business days out of a five day work week, sometimes weekends.
- Must be enrolled as a full- or part-time as college student
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Keen eye and strong attention to detail
- Strong proofreading and copy editing skills to write product descriptions
- Prior experience with e-commerce and online retail a plus
- Knowledge of Photoshop is highly preferred but not required
- Comfortable working in a laid-back work environment
This internship is for credit only. We are a start-up, but we can offer course credit for your time. There is opportunity for growth as the company grows.