Conscious Living PRLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented lifestyle PR assistant. The position would be 20 hours/week daily part-time for 60 days then after the training period, the employee would be bumped to full-time status. Candidate must have excellent office and communication skills, have the ability to keep up with all daily tasks, familiarity with current trends, social media savvy, ability to do thorough research, and must be able to multi-task under breaking deadlines.
At Conscious Living PR, we offer our clients personalized attention, ultimate discretion and a unique opportunity to maximize their potential with an original campaign that is unmatched in both energy and grace by competitors. We're not just about contractual business; we're about ongoing relationships. Conscious Living PR is a new subsidiary established off of the prominent entertainment firm MLC PR.
- Track and service client event coverage and press
- Support supervisor and the team with incoming and outgoing high volume email correspondence and organization
- Answering phones and rolling calls
- Maintain electronic press kits and press clippings
- Research and update contact lists
- Research various companies and brands in the organic, wellness and lifestyle markets
- Four year college degree
- Strong writing, research and organizational skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently as well as in teams
- Strong ability to prioritize, solve problems and be resourceful
- Previous PR experience preferable
- Positive attitude
$10-11/hr DOE (assistant and PR industry experience a plus), health and dental insurance benefits after 90 days of full-time employment, paid sick days, paid vacation time in winter season.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online