Spring Intern - Literary & Talent Management
The Van Johnson CompanyBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/13/2017 1:45:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Intern - Literary & Talent Management jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Spring Intern - Literary & Talent Management postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
High-end Beverly Hills based talent & literary management and production company with several feature, TV, and digital projects in development seeks a motivated, capable, and awesome Management Intern for the Spring Semester 2017. We are a short walk from Untitled Entertainment, Gersh, and WME, and most of the other big players in the industry. Our client roster includes numerous A-list actors, writers, and directors across film, TV and digital. We have a large slate of projects in TV, film, and digital that are either in development or production for major outlets and studios. Interns will have a unique opportunity to be part of a growing creative team and gain exposure to multiple aspects of the development and talent management arena.
- reading scripts, coverage, learning how to assemble tracking lists/grids
- assisting staff to prepare for pitch/development meetings
- learn about the relationships between agencies, management companies, production companies, and studios.
- Research & brainstorming
- Essential Entry Level Skills: Rolling Calls, talking to clients, setting appointments, industry terminology
- Must be able to receive university or community credit for internship
- Must be avail 2 days/week. Must be able to start in Feb through May/June 2017
- Must have a car and laptop.
NOTE: This is NOT a set/production internship.
Previous interns have gone on to successful internships and positions with production companies and studios.