Winter / Spring Intern - Talent & Lit Management
ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
High-end Beverly Hills based talent & literary management and production company with several feature, TV, and digital projects in development seeks a motivated, capable, and awesome Management Intern for the Winter Quarter/Spring Semester 2017. We are a short walk from Untitled Entertainment, Gersh, and WME, and most of the other big players in the industry.
Our client roster includes numerous A-list actors, writers, and directors across film, TV and digital. We have a large slate of projects in TV, film, and digital that are either in development or production for major outlets and studios. Interns will have a unique opportunity to be part of a growing creative team and gain exposure to multiple aspects of the development and talent management arena.
- reading scripts, coverage, learning how to assemble tracking lists/grids
- assisting staff to prepare for pitch/development meetings
- learn about the relationships between agencies, management companies, production companies, and studios.
- Research & brainstorming
- Essential Entry Level Skills: Rolling Calls, talking to clients, setting appointments, industry terminology
- Must be able to receive credit for internship
- Must be avail 2 full days (11am-6pm). Must be able to start in Dec/Jan through May/June.
- Must have a car and laptop.
NOTE: This is NOT a set/production internship.
Previous interns have gone on to successful internships and positions with production companies and studios.
Must be able to start at the end of January 2017, with interviews to be scheduled for the first two weeks of January
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online