Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Search for Videographer-In House jobs in Las Vegas-NV
Search all Videographer-In House postings
Full Time Job
Principal Duties and Accountabilities (*Essential Functions)
• Serves as videographer and photographer for events, shows and projects featuring Company brands and products. Work includes filming/shooting, setting up and breaking down of sets, editing (on-screen graphics and sound), presenting and posting/distribution.
• Coordinates a variety of design initiatives as determined by supervisor and/or project requestor, and maintain an updated log of tasks. Work with functional teams such as Sales, Marketing and HR to provide creative concepts and ideas for projects.
• Conceptualizes and develops multimedia content.
• Maintains production schedules.
• Updates and maintains electronic file archives.
Qualifications, Educational Skills and Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Photography and videography experience a must.
• Must be able to demonstrate creative thinking, presentation and execution.
• Working knowledge of graphics software programs for Mac and PC including Adobe Premier, After Effects, Final Cut or the equivalent. As well as Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark and InDesign.
• Experience working on both small- and large-scale projects in a team-oriented environment.
• Knowledge of branding discipline and requirements.
• Creative problem-solver with ability to foster and develop others' ideas as well as his/her own.
• In-depth knowledge of end-to-end production process, including pre-press and printing.
• Excellent attention to detail and extremely organized, with ability to handle multiple deadlines in highly fluid environment.
• Demonstrated editing and production skills, including on-screen graphics and sound editing.
• Ability to work effectively independently and as a team member.
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Type Marketing, Telecommunications, Design