Video Producer/Editor (Preditor)
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Do you love food and home decor? Do your friends say you're the millennial Martha Stewart?
Digital entertainment and management company seeks freelance Video Preditor to conceive, produce, edit, and deliver a project-based short-form Facebook series shooting monthly with potential additional productions as needed.
Video Preditor will oversee the production and should have experience developing and writing original content, field producing and directing, managing production crews, and post-production work. Candidates with extensive knowledge or experience related to the food and lifestyle category, as well as experience working directly with contentment creators are preferred.
Please email resume and relevant experience with Facebook Preditor in the subject line
• Manage all aspects of pre-production, production and post-production process.
• Deliver premium, relevant short-form video with limited turnaround time.
• Help develop, research, write, produce, and edit all videos.
• Manage small production team.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum 3 years of production experience.
• Ability to manage a team of people and oversee production from start-to-finish.
• Must work well under pressure and be able to manage multiple small-scale productions simultaneously.
• Strong communication and management skills.
• Organized, discreet, detail-oriented.
• Experience producing and editing video for Facebook platform preferred.
• You will be asked to provide links or highlight reel showcasing previous work.
This is a freelance position based in Los Angeles, CA.
Job Code: Facebook Preditor
**EntertainmentCareers.Net Members, when using the online application system, we automatically include this in the subject line for you. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online