ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Traffic Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Traffic Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
A global entertainment media company is seeking a Traffic Coordinator. The ideal candidate is a highly proactive individual who is willing to take initiative, can work both independently and collaborate as part of a team.
- Process commercial instructions received from ad agencies.
- Maximum utilization of all available commercial spots by providing proper on-air product separation and adhering to network/advertiser requirements for spot placement.
- Coordinate/communicate with Traffic staff, sales representative and/or Management to resolve spot placement issues.
- Prepare invoices form commercials programmed.
- Work closely with various levels of management and staff within the Marketing, Sales, Programming, Operations and Finance departments.
- Preparation of various reporting as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including answering phones.
- Generally 0-2 years related experience
- Bachelor's degree a plus
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance
- Self-starter, results oriented attitude, ability to meet deadlines
- Highly organize and attentive to details; strong multi-tasking skills
- Experience with Wide Orbit Software a plus
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Experience at ad agency or marketing a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent analytical and critical skills