ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
A global entertainment media company is seeking a Traffic Coordinator. The ideal candidate is a highly proactive individual who is willing to take initiative, can work both independently and collaborate as part of a team.
- Process commercial instructions received from ad agencies.
- Maximum utilization of all available commercial spots by providing proper on-air product separation and adhering to network/advertiser requirements for spot placement.
- Coordinate/communicate with Traffic staff, sales representative and/or Management to resolve spot placement issues.
- Prepare invoices form commercials programmed.
- Work closely with various levels of management and staff within the Marketing, Sales, Programming, Operations and Finance departments.
- Preparation of various reporting as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including answering phones.
- Generally 0-2 years related experience
- Bachelor's degree a plus
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance
- Self-starter, results oriented attitude, ability to meet deadlines
- Highly organize and attentive to details; strong multi-tasking skills
- Experience with Wide Orbit Software a plus
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Experience at ad agency or marketing a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent analytical and critical skills
Competitive benefits package.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online