Temp Assistant Delivery and Servicing
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Part Time Job
This position provides administrative support to the Delivery and Servicing department. In addition to performing general office duties the candidate will also provide support with coordinating meetings, invoices and purchase orders and special projects. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Establish, maintain, and update filing system for the department. Retrieve information from files when needed.
• Process department invoices and purchase orders.
• Delivering physical elements and legal documentation to our PPV, PAY TV, Video and other ancillary companies.
• Delivering documentation to the guilds.
• Entering information to newly acquired company database delivering physical elements and legal documentation to our distributor.
• Works independently and within a team on special non-recurring and ongoing projects.
• Schedule meetings and coordinate calendar as requested.
• Create and develop presentations.
• Prepare expense reports and submit for processing.
• Perform other related duties as required.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online