ConfidentialEcho Park, CA
Daily Live Show is currently seeking an eager and exceptional Technical Director. Format is a 12-15 minute program with one or two hosts discussing the day's news in the world of Twitter. Three camera set up with hosts sitting behind a desk with periodic cut outs to B-Rolls and Motion Graphics.
- Direct technical aspects of the show, checking and switching between video sources, and taking responsibility for the on-air product, including camera shots and graphics
- Set up and test equipment in order to ensure proper operation
- Monitor broadcasts in order to ensure that programs conform to Twitter's live stream policies and regulations
- Supervise and assign duties to workers engaged in technical control and production
- Switch between video sources in a studio or on multi-camera remotes, using equipment such as switchers, video slide projectors, and video effects generators
- Set up and execute video transitions and special effects such as fades, dissolves, cuts, keys, and supers, using computers to manipulate pictures as necessary
- Discuss filter options, lens choices, and the visual effects of objects being filmed with producers and video operators
- Follow instructions from producers and directors during productions, such as commands for camera cuts, effects, graphics, and takes
- Must have great communication and collaboration skills and be able to give and receive critical feedback in a small team environment
- Must be detailed-oriented, technical, organized, and creative
- Ability to think independently and suggest creative options to producers and executive team
- Two to three years experience operating a live switchboard
- Familiarity with social media live streams (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
Compensation: $350-400/day, four to five days a week.
Runs from last week of September through mid-December, with possible renewal in January.
Please have subject: ''Technical Director''
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online