ConfidentialSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for a Tax Accountant to join our tax department. Our tax department fosters a team environment with opportunities to learn and grow as a tax professional. We are a prestigious Westside business management firm that handles the financial and tax affairs for high profile entertainers and high net worth individuals. Role includes handling the tax compliance and tax planning for various business entities and individuals. Primary responsibilities will be to prepare tax returns and tax estimates for musicians, producers, directors, actors, executives and their loan-out entities.
We provide a fun work atmosphere with growth potential. This is a unique opportunity to handle the tax matters for high-profile entertainers and the world's highest grossing concert tours.
• One to three years of experience in tax preparation
• Experience in tax research and issue identification
• Knowledge of various business entities
• Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Prepare federal and multi-state tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships, and trusts
• Prepare quarterly tax estimates
• Prepare year-end close-outs and tax planning
• Coordinate and handle international tax compliance for nonresident entertainers and athletes
• Work well in a team environment
• Draft responses to tax notices
• Salary is commensurate with experience
• Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k, plus more
• Salary is commensurate with experience • Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k, plus more
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online