ConfidentialNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Search for Talent Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Talent Manager postings
Full Time Job
Well known entertainment talent management and production company seeks full-time Talent Manager. We represent talent in the world of choreography, writing, directing and acting for Broadway, film and television.
- Communicate efficiently with clients to coordinate and schedule meetings, appointments
- Handle artist submissions, bookings, communication with companies, travel and financial follow thru.
- Keep website up-to-date with news highlights, client information, media, and website developments
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients and vendors is key.
- Attend industry events with staff
- Project research, tracking and development.
Qualified candidates will:
- Be highly self-motivated with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Have an interest in the entertainment industry and/or the performing arts. Strong interest in choreography REQUIRED.
- Have the ability to multi-task and follow instructions
-Be proficient in computer skills including Microsoft office, word and excel.
-Have Basic understanding of Photoshop or design programs.
- Possess a high level of initiative. Have excellent organizational skills with attention to detail- Be friendly with an outgoing personality
-Have at least 5 years of agent or manager experience, with strong knowledge of ''the players'' in the entertainment industry. Those without agency experience NEED NOT APPLY.
If candidate has current clients, it is possible for them to join our roster.
- Based on experience
- If we are interested, we will contact you for an interview.