TV Sales And Brand Representative
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Search for TV Sales And Brand Representative jobs in New York-NY
Search all TV Sales And Brand Representative postings
Job Description: NYC Based TV Production Company is seeking a TV AD SALES and BRANDING Dynamo who has a proven track record of producing major revenue and a diverse client base in the TV/Film biz.
You have several years experience selling TV and Online Media. Innovative mind that can pitch a popular celebrity based TV Series to regional, national and international clients. You have a client base and are excited to pick up new clients with fresh product.
You are a creative force and a quick learner that is looking to join a small yet, super productive and successful group of industry innovators. You are excited about pop culture and have knowledge of topical celebrity culture. You are still evolving as a SALES & BRANDING ASSOCIATE and you are excited to be a part of a new project opportunity while learning additional aspects of the TV biz from industry experts.
Manage all aspects of the sales function including the development of new and incremental business by seeking out new clients, determining needs, and proposing appropriate programs to them directly.
Develop and maintain relationships with assigned accounts, specific agencies and clients.
Reach out to new clients and agencies at senior levels.
Provide forward sales forecasts against plan, and assist in providing competitive analysis and strategies.
Work with Executive Leadership to maximize sales processes on behalf of clients and sales staff.
Generate and Manage Luxury Client List
Report to Series EP and work well as a team player with series producers
Create Daily Reports and Updates to Clients and internal Staff
Create, Manage Client Pitches
Create Series Branding Concepts
Create Branded Campaigns per project
• A polished, intelligent, self-motivated, creative and proactive professional with strong communication skills
• Innovative Self Starter
• 2 years experience in TV sales and branding programming
• Successful Cable TV Network sales experience
• Experience presenting advertising opportunities to PR agencies and Individual Business Owners
• InDesign and Photoshop proficient
• PC and MAC proficient
• Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook Calendar, Google Apps proficient
• Genuine interest and general knowledge of Celebrity Entertainment News and Pop Culture
• Minimum of 2+ years advertising sales experience, within digital, digital out-of-home, spot broadcast, cable or radio
• Track record of selling media to luxury brands including; automotive, restaurant, spa/salon, hotel and fashion categories a major plus…
• Proven track record of success in meeting and exceeding revenue goals
• Ability to work in a fast-growing, rapidly changing entrepreneurial environment
• Ability to think and plan strategically
• Superior skills to create and present non-traditional media programs
• Demonstrated expertise in wide variety of advertising sales concepts, practices and procedures
Ability to create a flexible weekly schedule and work from studio or home base.
This is a unique opportunity for a results-driven individual to evolve in all facets of media revenue and to be a key player in a growing, dynamic media organization.
We are high-energy, high-intensity, and high-growth. We work hard and we play hard. We only hire the brightest and hardest working individuals.
We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law.