Studio Manager / Project Manager
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Brand New Manhattan Multi-room recording facility and music production agency is looking for its manager.
One of a kind position for a very special individual. You will be in the middle of two worlds: music industry & advertisement, creating synergies and building bridges between the two.
You will handle the day to day management of the studio, as well as project management / producer for our music agency division, being in contact with clients from both worlds (labels, agency, brands,...).
Acting on both sides of the spectrum, your core responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of the whole studio facility
- Interfacing between music clients and studio
- Managing & expanding client network (music and advertisement)
- Managing full music projects for brands and advertising companies
- Managing & expanding advertisement client network
- Create synergies between music world & advertisement
- College graduate with 2+ years of work experience in music / entertainment or advertisement
- ''Start up'' mentality and desire to grow within the company
- Strong ability and desire to learn
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Understanding of and/or experience with social media platforms and strategy
- Ability to multi-task and maintain focus on projects at varying priority levels
- Thrive in a fast-paced high pressure environment
- Dynamic, outgoing, and forward-thinking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Google docs, social media platforms
- Self-motivated attitude; ability to work proactively at all times
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online