ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are an award winning, fully integrated advertising agency creating cohesive campaigns through print, digital and broadcast.
We are seeking an Accounts Payable/ Staff Accountant to join our team. This individual will report to our Controller. The right candidate should be extremely organized, detailed-oriented, and has excellent follow-through.
• Responsible for full-cycle AP Process: receiving invoices, verifying accuracy, coding, routing for approval, entering in Accounting system, filing
• Responsible for all freelancer/contractor invoices and matching against in-house timesheets
• Run Weekly AP aging to review with supervisor.
• Primary contact person for all outside vendors
• Maintain vendor files
• Manage company Credit Card charges, receipts, approvals, enter in Accounting system
• Assist Production Accountants/Billing with daily tasks
• Petty Cash - Enter all production and office petty cash into accounting system
• Code and process all Company expense reimbursements
• Update Asset Ledger on an ongoing basis. Make copies of all related invoices for asset binder and provide to Supervisor for review at the end of each Month.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, or related subject required.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in Accounting or Accounts Payable in the entertainment or advertising industry
• Proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be accountable for punctuality
• Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment
• Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
• Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to problem solve
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online