Second Assistant to Chief Operations Officer
ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
C. The position requires sharp written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to work well under pressure. Interest in business development and finance is a plus. Duties will include personal tasks along with general office management. The position provides excellent benefits as well as the opportunity to observe high level transactions. Must have a sense of humor and 'no job too small' attitude. Sports interest is a plus.
• Managing heavy phones
• Scheduling meetings and maintaining calendars for individuals and department
• Coordinating travel, meals, conference rooms
• Processing other information requests
• Tracking down approvals and signatures
• Reviewing and summarizing documents
• Filing and distributing material
• Running errands and other administrative duties
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online