Full Time Job
Busy animation studio is seeking a first point of contact Receptionist for the front desk! Exceptional customer service is essential for this liaison position between the studio and internal/external parties. The Recpetionist reports to the company's Operations Manager.
• Greet guests, assign guest parking, receive signed NDAs, print guest badges and get coffee/refreshments as requested
• Manage up to 20 online calendars (conference rooms, holidays, birthdays, tours, etc.)
• Assist with on-boarding: distribute start paperwork, take new employee photographs, create and manage key cards
• Answer main studio phone line and direct inquiries to the appropriate person/department
• Maintain office supply closet, order office supplies and manage battery and ink cartridge recycling program
• Shipping and receiving of all mail and packages
• Manage studio request forms for studio use, media requests, guest requests
• Monitor security cameras and enforce parking rules
• Manage inquiries through company website
• Update and distribute phone list, studio signage
• Print and update conference room schedules
• Filing, scanning, archiving and organizing
• Maintain the general reception area and conference room between meetings
• High school diploma or its equivalent
• Proven ability to communicate tactfully and effectively with pople and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Possess outstanding organizational skills, excellent communication and listening abilities
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Maintain a friendly, positive demeanor
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online