ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Receptionist will be responsible for ensuring a great experience for all visitors in the New York office. The right candidate must be able to work under limited supervision, taking initiative when necessary. Success in this role means you take on job duties with a sense of ownership, commitment, confidentiality, and integrity and step in to help whenever and wherever necessary.
• Greet and assist all staff and guests
• Answer the main switchboard and transfer calls to the corresponding department.
• Take messages for executives and relay the information to their corresponding assistant.
• Ensure proper security protocol is followed by staff and guests; check-in and monitor visitors in reception area, provide access as necessary
• Continuously communicate with security regarding the status of guests.
• Coordinate conference room reservations and assist with general meeting support as needed (i.e. catering, guest check-in, etc.)
• Coordinate with executives and assistants regarding messenger and food deliveries.
• Maintain clean and professional reception area
• Team with Facilities personnel to coordinate mail, deliveries, office supplies and routine maintenance.
• Submit work orders for building maintenance and internal facility related requests
• Assisting with various assigned tasks as they arise.
• 2-3 years previous experience in front office of music or entertainment corporate environment
• Warm, engaging and professional demeanor both in person and on the phone
• Outstanding communications skills and business etiquette
• Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
• Actively demonstrate good judgment and discretion related to confidential material.
• Reliable and dedicated with a can-do attitude
• Encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online