Full Time Job
Reception is responsible for the direction of all incoming calls as well as greeting guests and clients visiting the office. The position also entails assisting with a variety of daily administrative office tasks.
• The two most important responsibilities of our receptionist are the answering and connecting all phone calls and ensuring appropriate building access.
• Answer calls and transfer calls to appropriate party.
• Update and maintain companywide phone list.
• Make sure that every employee entering the building is wearing their employee I.D. badge.
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Maintains security by following procedures: Responsible for making sure that every guest or freelancer that arrives to the building signed either the ''visitor log'' or ''freelance'' log. Once signed in, scan driver's license through EasyLobby and create an ID badge.
• Responsible for checking out all guest upon leaving through EasyLobby and collect ID badge
• Responsible for assigning and tracking all guest/employee parking.
• Ordering and approving office supplies for the company.
• Keep the front office tidy and organized.
• Must be able to retain and share company updates and changes with supervisor in a cohesive manner.
• Excellent phone manner and the ability to interface significantly with clients both on the phone and in person
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
• Experience with Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel is necessary
• A self-starter approach
• Ability to take initiative and problem solve
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
• Strong work ethic, punctual, reliable and dependable
• Professional demeanor
• Ability to lift up to 30 lbs and be able to physically handle an array of responsibilities
• Excellent communication skills,
• Strong multi-tasking skills,
• Computer literate,
• Knowledge of or strong interest in the entertainment industry,
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• High School diploma preferred
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online