ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Top film/music video/commercial production company seeks an enthusiastic, hands-on, polished receptionist available to start immediately for a full-time position. Our ideal candidate is extremely bright, a people person, and is motivated to learn the ins and outs of the entertainment industry. This position has the potential for growth.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming calls
- Greeting guests and clients
- Effectively communicating with every department
- Catering and organizing in-office events
- Ordering office supplies
- Maintaining organization and office cleanliness
- Assisting multiple departments, production teams, and VIPs as needed
- Excellent phone and email skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Prior receptionist/office experience a plus
- Proficiency with Mac, PC, Word, Excel preferred
Entry Level with full benefits after probationary period
Job Code: Receptionist
Please reference the job code in the subject of your email.
Job Code: RECEPTIONIST Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online