Receptionist - Music
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Reception is responsible for the direction of all incoming calls as well as greeting guests and clients visiting the office. The position also entails assisting with a variety of daily administrative office tasks.
- Answering the phone, screening calls and correctly transferring callers
- Greeting and welcoming clients and guests
- Receiving and sorting mail and deliveries
- Taking supplies inventory and ensuring everything is stocked, stowed and organized
- Stocking and inventorying our snacks and beverages
- Keeping the kitchen and conference rooms clean
- Assisting our team with various administrative tasks
* Must have excellent communication skills, strong multi-tasking skills, computer literate, knowledge of or strong interest in the entertainment industry, ability to work well under pressure.
Extraordinary work ethic, positive attitude, and professional demeanor.
Preferably a 4 year degree in entertainment related field.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online