Full Time Job
AVAILABLE AT BURBANK POST PRODUCTION FACILITY
We are a post production facility specializing in Online Editorial, Tape and File based Mastering and QC. Currently we are looking to fill a full time mastering QC position ASAP. We are looking for motivated individuals who are interested in working and learning in a facility that is fast paced.
This position requires an individual who is proficient with the following:
• Final Cut Pro
• File and Tape QC experience
• Operate in all formats and standards
• Able to differentiate frame rates, identify cadence, progressive/interlace frames
• Waveform set up/ MacCaption / related QC equipment
• Must be extremely organized
• Must be able to work under extreme deadlines
• Understanding, assessing and performing investigation of errors
The following are preferred:
• 1-2 years experience in QC
• Experience with Clipster, Amberfin, Adobe Premiere a plus
• Skills with Microsoft Outlook, Text Wrangler, QT Player
• Familiarity with codecs such as H.264, ProRes, MPEG, J2K, etc
As a 24x7 facility you will be required to work on any designated shift with occasional overtime. The rate for this position is based on experience. Please send a resume and cover letter in PDF format.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online