Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Project Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Project Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Seeking an experiential marketing project coordinator who will be primarily responsible for coordinating project-related details for client activation, as well as researching development while assisting in the creation of proposals by performing the following duties:
• Coordinates active projects and supports the project manager in duties.
• Handles purchase order/invoicing development, staffing coordination (locations, times), vendor coordination details, researches into permitting policies, proofing of creative resources, maintains a film release calendar
• Coordinates client proposals, supports the producer in duties.
• Takes notes at brainstorming sessions, contributes innovative and imaginative ideas, write-ups and initial research into concepts.
• Prepares weekly industry updates.
• Coordinates with Senior Vice President for concept write-up edits/revisions, proofreading/editing of final proposal, expense compilation and reporting.
• Must have knowledge of Internet Software, Spreadsheet Software (Excel, Numbers); Word Processing Software (Word, Pages); and Presentation Software (PowerPoint, Keynote).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management, the general staff as well as outside clients and vendors.
• Bachelor's Degree (BA) from a four-year college or university is required.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in experiential marketing, event planning, promotions or related field is preferred,
Salary is commensurate with experience.