ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Job duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Planning and organizing production schedules
- Responsible for handling shoot logistics such as ordering gear, obtaining location agreements, and dealing with the locations needs, ordering lunch, and making sure crew are on task.
- Typing up and distributing call sheets
- Assessing project and resources requirements
- Estimating, negotiating, and agreeing to budgets and timescales with production heads
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production processes
- Responsible for organizing and submitting payroll, other releases and paperwork.
- Fill-in and distribute call sheets, production reports, and time cards.
- On smaller shoots assist director with set dressing, props and wardrobe.
- Comfortable working in branded
- Bonus points if you have LIVE experience
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online