ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Production Attorney jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Production Attorney postings
Full Time Job
Top production company is looking for an experienced production attorney for its unscripted productions.
Candidates should have:
- At least 2 years of actual unscripted production legal experience;
- Solid understanding and knowledge of production and copyright and other entertainment legal concepts (e.g., clearance, trademark, etc.);
- Superior negotiating and drafting ability; and
- Ability to work under pressure and significant time constraints.
Candidates also must be based in the Los Angeles area and be a member in good standing of the California bar.
Exceptional candidates also will have:
- Passion for production;
- Hands-on production experience;
- Music-related legal experience; and
- Experience working with all levels of broadcasters and on pilots and first-time series.