ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Top production company is looking for an experienced production attorney for its unscripted productions.
Candidates should have:
- At least 2 years of actual unscripted production legal experience;
- Solid understanding and knowledge of production and copyright and other entertainment legal concepts (e.g., clearance, trademark, etc.);
- Superior negotiating and drafting ability; and
- Ability to work under pressure and significant time constraints.
Candidates also must be based in the Los Angeles area and be a member in good standing of the California bar.
Exceptional candidates also will have:
- Passion for production;
- Hands-on production experience;
- Music-related legal experience; and
- Experience working with all levels of broadcasters and on pilots and first-time series.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online