ConfidentialStudio City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/24/2016 9:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in Studio City-CA
Search all Production Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Do you live, breathe, sleep, and eat pop culture? Are you your friends' go to when it comes to celeb gossip? Do you follow your faves on SnapChat, Instagram, and Twitter? Then you just might be the person to join an award winning entertainment news program looking for enthusiastic entry-level Production Assistants!
We need fast learner and quick thinkers-the kind of person who wants to learn it all and do it all. We are looking for team players who are eager to get their foot in the door and learn different key positions on our show. Once you master the basics, the opportunities to learn and grow within the production are pretty awesome, from editing and writing, to going in the field and seeing the stars in person!
• Assist producers/directors in with researching and locating material for video edits.
• Cross-train to cover in other areas of production
• Pulling, viewing and logging/transcribing video as needed
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with hard deadlines
• Capable of handling various responsibilities and multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Good eye for detail-Can you spot the Kardashian in this crowd shot?
• Analytical skills-Does this footage look good? Does this star say anything meaningful?
• Experience is not necessary, but education and/or internship in television or related field preferred
• Understanding web video, streaming video, social media, etc.-Knowing what the stars post and staying up to date are important!
• Knowledgeable in pop culture
• Must pass a celebrity quiz