Production Assistant - Digital Media
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Production company seeking creative and self-motivated addition to our team. The role will be a mix of creative writing, production assistant (PA) work and day-to-day office admin work.
- Creating written creative content
- Organizing digital assets/files (i.e. uploading, downloading files)
- Online research
- Managing/uploading to social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat)
- Daily admin tasks
- Help out on-set at shoots
- Shopping/returns of props
- Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to work and learn in the creative industry
- Intelligent & quick learner, positive attitude and must be a self-starter
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Up-to-date on Social Media trends and platforms
- Basic knowledge of website platforms - Wordpress, SquareSpace
- Able to manage several social media accounts at one time
- Must be LA based and have a car
- The ability to keep a cool head if asked to ... write a design blog post, paint a kitchen cabinet or help prepare for the zombie apocalypse!
20 hours a week, with the possibility of a full time position based on candidate. Salary based on experience.
Please send a resume (PDF) and a paragraph about why you will be great at this job (body of the email is fine).
This job is all about problem solving. Please include an example of a recent problem you solved.
In the subject line please write: your name / where you found the job posting / your assistant superpower
Example: Joan Jackson / Entertainmentcareers.net / Photoshop Ninja
Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online