ConfidentialSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
The Print Production Artist/Coordinator helps facilitate client requests and serves as a liaison with the creative team and within the print production department for all production related requests.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Creating digital presentations using InDesign/Bridge/Keynote
• Update/Revise comp files
• Prepping and delivering layered files to clients
• Uploading/Downloading from web portals and FTP
• Occasionally creating vector EPS files of type
• Laying out design & production of any print materials including, OOH, packaging, one-sheets, ads, presentations, brochures, style guides, etc.
• Masking Photography in Photoshop
• Automate Photoshop actions
• Prepare Google Slide Documents
• Proficient in Creative Adobe Suite Illustrator / Photoshop / Indesign / Acrobat, Key Note, Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize projects and manage multiple deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Must have Print Production Department experience. Entertainment industry experience preferred.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online