Full Time Job
Freelance Prod Accountant needed in Toronto for Network TV series. Competitive salary.
Primary duties to cover all aspects of the production's finance including:
· Budget Preparation
· Managing General Ledger
· Accounts Payable & Receivable
· Cash Flows and Cash Management
· Cost Reporting
· Verify Payroll - Union and Non Union
· Financial Reports
· Bank Reconciliations
· Purchase Orders
· P Card Reconciliation
· Tax Credit Incentives and audits
· Insurance Claims as needed
· Foreign Currency Exchange - Gain or Loss
· Manage Production Accounting Office
· Expert knowledge of Global Vista, Movie Magic Budgeting and Microsoft Office applications
· Highly organized and possess strong analytical skills
Must have experience on multiple single camera TV series. Do not apply if you don't have the requisite experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online