ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking an organized and hard-working Production Accountant for a busy hybrid production company/ad agency focused on the video game industry. This person will coordinate all aspects of the company's accounting pipeline.
• Payroll coordination with our payroll company
• Budget actualization and reconciliation
• Invoicing and payment fulfillment
• Reporting and analysis across multiple projects at a time
• Management of client invoicing systems
• Project wrap-out and archiving
Candidates should be able to:
• Play well with others
• Proactively identify needs and suggest solutions
• Multitask, prioritize, and manage their own time effectively
• Work in MS Office Suite and Quickbooks
• Manage an accounting pipeline with many clients, employees, vendors, and freelancers
Minimum 2 years' production or post-production accounting experience required. This position is offered as a 90-day trial initially, with the opportunity to turn into a permanent position at the conclusion of the trail period.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online