ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
One of the fastest growing independent labels is currently looking for a Product Manager in their NY office.
As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for marketing releases from the beginning of the recording process to delivering an 18 month - 2 year plan.
• Develop a deep understanding of the product, market, and industry
• Proactively communicate with users and partners to uncover opportunities and maintain alignment
• Champion the product vision both internally and externally
• Drive product strategy and execution on your product in accordance with company goals and own the results
• Evaluate new opportunities, objectively prioritize features, and steer the product roadmap
• Define user stories and requirements
• 3+ years' experience in product management
• Successfully taken a product from concept to launch
• Entertainment and/or marketing industry experience a strong plus
Skills and Experience
• Creative and analytical problem solver
• Skilled at managing business objectives
• Excel in driving focused, fast-paced execution
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online