Post Production Coordinator
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Production Company is looking for a smart, organized LA local Post Production Coordinator to support our growing team. Responsibilities include coordinating all stages of post production, scheduling, managing assets and acting as a liaison between internal teams.
This position is freelance through the end of 2017.
• Coordinate all stages of post production for multiple projects to ensure all deliverables cross the finish line on time
• Identify and coordinate with freelance crew and vendors
• Stay hyper organized in an ever changing environment
• Ability to be agile & pivot with changing timelines & deliverables
• Book all stages of post production for multiple projects
• Handle & track quality control on final output
• Maintain regular communication with operations & project management teams
• Act as a liaison between production and post
• Work with legal team to ensure clearance
• Collect & track project paperwork
• Bachelor's degree in Film, Communication or related field a PLUS
• Working knowledge of Post Production & Production processes
• Proficient in Google Apps and Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of digital media including codecs, image types, resolutions, frame rates
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder and After Effects
• Must have great communication skills and be able to give and receive critical feedback in a small team environment
• Must be meticulous, technical, organized, and creative at the same time
• Ability to work in high pressure, fast paced production environment
• Ability to adapt to changes in production plan / schedules
• Strong familiarity with camera, lenses & other production gear
• A passion for technology
• Ability to work independently with a team
• Must be able to understand the big picture as well as perform some of the basic tasks
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online