ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Stock Footage company seeks a flexible photographer to fill the role of Photojournalist as part of a newly formed news team. This position will be responsible for filming a wide range of shooting styles, from TMZ style celebrity photos to red carpet events, fundraisers, sporting events, music concerts, studio shoots, breaking news events and more. The Photojournalist will develop and produce content for a variety of media platforms, including on-air, web, digital, and social media.
Candidates should have a strong photojournalism background and experience providing content to news and media outlets. Candidates must also be experienced photographing celebrities at; red carpet events and on the street, rock concerts / music festivals, as well as sporting events.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
• Must have experience in maintaining a photo log of the events and people.
• Ability to work across all platforms, including broadcast, print, online, and social media.
• Experience with obtaining appearance releases is a plus.
• Having press credentials is a plus.
• Connections with promoters and celebrity management to secure photo opportunities is a plus.
• Must be willing to work long hours if necessary, including mornings, nights, and weekends.
• Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing news environment.
• Must be organized and able to adhere and adapt quickly to changing deadlines and requirements
• Technical knowledge of editing and photo equipment.
• Ability to lift and shoot with equipment that may weigh up to 90 lbs.
• Time split between a fast-pace, busy office and location shoots, where conditions may be ever-changing and unpredictable
• Frequent cross-town and domestic travel
• Must be able to sit for long periods, stand for lengthy periods
• Must have experience shooting on a 5D or 6D camera
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or other protected characteristics, when and as required by law.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online