Personal and Executive Assistant
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
***ONLY READ ON IF YOU ARE EXTREMELY ORGANIZED, PASSIONATE, AND DRIVEN. ANYTHING LESS THAN A+ ORGANIZATION NEED NOT APPLY***
YOU: A highly-motivated, brilliant multi-tasker with an ultimate career goal to be a producer or entertainment executive…..
If so, YOU are in the right place….we have the job for you!
Film production company based in West Hollywood currently seeking Personal and Executive Assistant to a very busy film producer with at least three feature films in production 2017.
This position is to provide high-level support in all business and personal matters. You will be the main point of contact for the producer and will be a part of everything from development to production to post.
In addition will handle personal tasks and help support Producer's nonprofit organization from time to time
- EXTREMELY ORGANIZED!
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong grammatical and proofreading abilities
- Excellent management, organization and interpersonal skills. Attention to detail and organizational skills are of the highest importance
- Must be a BORN-MULTITASKER and have excellent follow-through without hand holding
- Ability to handle whatever is thrown at you in a fast paced and pressured environment
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize and be proactive
- Mac proficiency is a must
- Quickbooks knowledge a plus
The position is Full-time. Typical hours are 9 AM - 7 PM but must be willing to be alert and open to communication outside normal business hours and on weekends.
Position to begin ASAP.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online