ConfidentialNorth Hollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Operations Assistant jobs in North Hollywood-CA
Search all Operations Assistant postings
Full Time Job
A leading Entertainment Production Company is seeking an in-house Office Assistant. We are looking for a candidate with an ambitious personality, that would thrive in a team-based environment and who is looking to advance in the world of non-scripted television. The Company is seeking a candidate who works well under pressure, can adhere to deadlines, takes initiative and has strong communication skills.
• Responsible for front office maintenance including stocking the executive and staff kitchens and ensuring they are clean and organized.
• Responsible for the setup and teardown of offices and cubicle workspaces.
• Required to assemble office furniture and the occasional hanging of pictures and other office decorations.
• Responsible for pick-ups and deliveries of various office supplies and equipment.
• Responsible for meal and coffee orders.
• Picking up and dropping off key staff and talent from the airport.
• Responsible for answering telephones.
• General office upkeep.
• Ensuring that coffee is made in the mornings and refilled throughout the day.
• May be required to cover additional desks as needed.
• Handling executive needs as they arise.
• Ability to take great direction and follow-through on requests.
• A customer service-oriented work ethic and mentality.
• Exceptionally stellar reliability and promptness.
• Great grammar and people skills.
• The ability to multi-task and prioritize and work in a team oriented environment.
• The ability to deal with all types of personalities ranging from the general public to high-level executives.
• This position works in 3 different shifts:
8:30am - 6:30pm
9:00am - 7:00pm
9:30am - 7:30pm
• High School Diploma is required.
• 0-1 years of work experience preferred.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
• Must be proficient in the Macintosh Operating systems.
• Must have a valid drivers license, auto insurance and clean driving record.
• Must be able to lift 25-50 pounds.
• This role would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
• This position will require the frequent handling of food, cleaning supplies and liquids.
• This position will be frequently asked to assemble furniture.
• This position routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
• This position requires frequent cross-town travel using both a personal and company vehicle.
• This position works in an ever-changing and varied environment.