Online Editor Assist
Full Time Job
Full Time Position
• Assist Online Editor in all aspects of conforming and finishing various projects per the delivery and broadcast requirements of the clients.
• Set up Avid projects and assemble source materials for edit sessions per supplied offline Avid bin, including digitizing from tapes, relinking to and transcoding file based sources, and prepping the project for online sessions.
• Publish or export files needed for final Color Correction.
• Daily communication with Online Editors and clients about the status of each project and any problems or anomalies.
• Help troubleshoot workflow and technical problems.
• Exhibit diligence in ensuring accuracy and quality of work.
• 1+ year of Avid experience in an online or finishing setting.
• Knowledge of various tape and file based formats and workflows.
• Must be a self-starter and work well in a team environment.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online