ConfidentialNew York, NY
Reality TV Production Company based in New York is seeking an Office Production Assistant. We are seeking an enthusiastic and dependable individual to assist with all aspects of Office work from stocking office supplies, assisting Office Manager and IT to relieving Receptionist for lunch breaks. Responsibilities include ordering supplies, key card activations for new starts, readying desks for new starts, assisting IT, running errands for various departments, managing expenses for various departments and working on special projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordination of Office logistics, errands and tasks
• Ability to lift light to heavy boxes and/or equipment for loading and unloading.
• Onsite support with production, and office staff
• Work with Receptionist on established vendors for office and/or other department needs
• Track and manage office expenses, inventory, task lists for job
• Organizing production storage.
• Administrative office support
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Docs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Personable and professional towards production staff, vendors and clients
• Flexible schedule
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online