ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
- Purchasing and maintaining stocks of office supplies and equipment, tracking and reporting spending
- Create and maintain pleasant work environment
- Ensure high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety
- Answer/Filter telephone calls
- Shipping international/domestic items
- Run office errands/tasks as needed
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Liaise with facility management including vendors, cleaning companies, catering, landlord, etc.
- Proven 2 year experience as an Office Manager
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel & Word) and MAC
- Familiarity with scheduling tools-Hands on experience with office machines/internet/etc.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills-Strong organizational and planning skills
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Must be able to work in a FAST-PACED start up environment
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: College degree
$40,000 - $45,000; full medical and dental benefits within 30 days of start
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online