ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/5/2016 10:35:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Office Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Office Manager postings
Full Time Job
Law Firm focused on transactional entertainment law seeks Office Manager to run and support office of 15 employees. Successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills and an ability to work independently and perform multiple tasks efficiently and effectively under substantial time pressure.
General duties include:
• Managing the office's daily operations which include working with administrative staff and lawyers in billing clients, maintaining office supplies, liaising with firm bank, and coordinating staff payroll with Payroll Company.
• Daily bookkeeping entries in Quickbooks for accounts receivable and payable, communication and coordination with firm accountant for quarterly taxes and review.
• Employee onboarding/off boarding, managing health insurance plan and liability insurance plan with the assistance of the firm's partners.
• Supervising administrative and support personnel in conjunction with partners of the firm.
• Coordinating program calendars, meetings, and events.
• Vendor relations, including correspondence and troubleshooting various matters (e.g. phones, internet, computer tech, building managers).
• Assisting staff with additional projects as requested.
• Undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
• Minimum of two years' experience working in an administrative position with bookkeeping and managerial responsibilities.
• Ability to excel in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and ability to troubleshoot issues.
• Experience with Quickbooks, Sage Timeslips, and Excel.
• Position open for an immediate start (training and then transition to independence).
• Salary dependent upon experience.
• Health Insurance eligibility after one month of employment. Eligible to participate in firm profit sharing program after one year.
• Located adjacent to Century City.
• Office hours 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM.