Office Manager/Events Coordinator
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Office Manager/Events Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Office Manager/Events Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Well-established, small music/entertainment company based in Manhattan.
Office Manager/ Events Coordinator needed to manage and administrate a well-established, small music/entertainment company based in Manhattan with prestigious public and private bookings all over the country. Orchestra events include both private parties and benefit galas, weddings, debutante balls and six Presidential Inaugurals! Will assist and report directly to Owner/ President. The ideal candidate will be personable, extremely well organized, detail-oriented, and able to work independently. Must have excellent telephone manner. The role heavily involves multi-tasking - working with clients, musicians, and vendors to plan, coordinate, and execute a wide variety of engagements. This is a unique and extraordinary opportunity for a motivated self-starter to learn and master all aspects of events planning and office management.
This is a full-time position and salary is commensurate with experience (33 - 45k).
• Prioritize and manage multiple events simultaneously
• Follow up with clients on pertinent issues in a timely manner
• Send all contracts and general correspondence to clients
• Booking travel arrangements
• General administrative duties include phone and email contact with clients, expenses, managing appointments, updating office database, manage files and mailings, payroll and billing
Skills and Specifications required for the role
• Knowledge of MS Excel and Word