ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Seeking a full-time employee to fulfill an Office Coordinator position.
The Office Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the front office: greeting and announcing visitors, answering phones, delivering mail, preparing packages for pick up, and keeping the office generally well-maintained. This position also monitors and orders office equipment and supplies, resolves routine facility and equipment problems, coordinates meetings that occur in-house, fulfills product requests from artists, oversees delivery and arrival of portfolios, and organizes office-wide events.
We are seeking someone with a positive attitude, an enthusiastic approach to work and a desire to join a successful and dynamic organization. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, be detail-oriented and able to execute multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
The Office Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the front office and ensuring the day-to-day flow of the office is well maintained. The Office Coordinator directly reports to The Director of Operations.
1) Responsible for overseeing the front of office: greeting and announcing visitors, answering phones, delivering/receiving mail, preparing packages for pick-up and keeping the office generally well maintained.
2) Responsible for monitoring and ordering office equipment and supplies.
3) Responsible for resolving routine facility and equipment problems.
4) Responsible for coordinating all meetings that occur in-house, management of the conference room calendars and scheduling.
5) Responsible for the management of all artist product requests and fulfillments from start to finish.
6) Act as the point person who oversees the delivery and arrival of physical artist portfolios under the supervision of the Physical Archivist.
7) Responsible for organizing office-wide events within the budget set forth by the Director of Operations.
8) Responsible for creating monthly office supply and grocery budget reports for the Director of Operations.
9) Responsible for running weekly bank errand for the Accounting Department.
10) Responsible for the upkeep of the ongoing Red Carpet doc for the Creative Team (assigned three days of the week).
11) Responsible for all calendar management for VP, Business Development.
12) Responsible for booking all travel for VP, Business Development.
13) Responsible for carrying out day-to-day administrative tasks for the VP, Business Development (i.e. scanning, printing, note taking, update of daily to-do list, etc).
14) Assist with social media assignments, as needed, under direction of New Media Associate.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online