Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Office Accountant/Manager jobs in Dallas-TX
Search all Office Accountant/Manager postings
Full Time Job
Immediate need for experienced accountant with strong organizational and communication skills to set up, organize, and supervise a new family office opening in Dallas, TX. Must be a self-starter, able to work independently, and be proactive & responsive to working with individuals who travel. Supervision of a part-time receptionist will be included in responsibilities.
Other responsibilities include:
• Preparation of accounting records and financial statements
• Bill paying, bank reconciliations, general bookkeeping
• Cash management
• Preparation of correspondence and internal reports
• Monitoring of investments
• Communication, compliance and record keeping
• Extensive accounting/bookkeeping experience a must. Accounting degree a plus.
• Quickbooks and Microsoft Office.
• Proven track record in bill payments and cash/wire transfers.
• Up-to-date and comfortable working in a virtual environment for daily communications and activity.
• Understands how to review expenses and accounting entries for pass-through to other parties/entities. (e.g., credit card statements may have expenses relating to multiple businesses)
40 hours per week with no overtime. Competitive benefits.
Must pass background investigation. References required.