Full Time Job
Immediate need for experienced accountant with strong organizational and communication skills to set up, organize, and supervise a new family office opening in Dallas, TX. Must be a self-starter, able to work independently, and be proactive & responsive to working with individuals who travel. Supervision of a part-time receptionist will be included in responsibilities.
Other responsibilities include:
• Preparation of accounting records and financial statements
• Bill paying, bank reconciliations, general bookkeeping
• Cash management
• Preparation of correspondence and internal reports
• Monitoring of investments
• Communication, compliance and record keeping
• Extensive accounting/bookkeeping experience a must. Accounting degree a plus.
• Quickbooks and Microsoft Office.
• Proven track record in bill payments and cash/wire transfers.
• Up-to-date and comfortable working in a virtual environment for daily communications and activity.
• Understands how to review expenses and accounting entries for pass-through to other parties/entities. (e.g., credit card statements may have expenses relating to multiple businesses)
40 hours per week with no overtime. Competitive benefits.
Must pass background investigation. References required.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online